Council Secretariat - Southern Province
Creation of the necessary background for raising the living standard of people of the south.
To facilitate the realization of aspirations of the people of the south by directing the operations of all institutions of the provincial council towards a common goal, enacting the necessary statutes as empowered under the Constitution and by the providing the people’s representatives with necessary facilities.
- To provide the necessary legal background for the implementation of the policies of the southern provincial council
- Provision of necessary services for the council members
- To take necessary action for securing the rights of the people.
- Co–ordination of activities between the central government and provincial institutions.
- Management and administration of the provincial council Secretariat.